Detailed technological skill
Cibel is the specialist for the printed circuits manufacturing. We, of course, answer your technical requests, but more than this, based on our 25years experience, we systematically analyse the different elements of your project in order to identify risks and non optimized features. Coming back to you with proposals, we think about manufacturing reliability/repeatability and cost optimisation.
- Single face, Dual faces
- Sequential build-up
- Material :
- Mixed substrates (Example : FR4HTG + RO4350)
- RF circuits w/wo copper cladding
- For applications inducing different levels.
- Dimensions are identical to the rigid ones for the same finishes
- Single or dual faces : KAPTON PYRALUX/DUPONT material.
- Main use : Interconnection as carrier for RF contact.
- Rigid circuits dimensions 675x550 mm max
- Overall thickness 6.4mm
- Number of layers +40max
- Traces thickness 5, 9, 18, 35, 70, 105, 210,400 µm
- Minimum trace and gap widths on external layers : 60 µm locally
- Minimum trace and gap widths on internal layers : 50 µm locally
- Tin-Lead (not ROHS)
- HAL SN100C
- Electroless tin
- Electrolytic Nickel with hard Gold : Ni 5 to 10 µm Au : 0,1 to 1,5 µm
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) : Ni 4 to 7 µm Au <0,1 µm
- Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold (ENEPIG) : Ni 4 to 7 µm, Pd < 0,15µm, Au < 0,05µm
- Nickel Gold bonding : Ni 4 to 7 µm Au : 1,5 µm mini
- Local overplating
- Smallest mechanical drilling : 60 µm (0.8mm long)
- Ratio Circuit thickness/Drilled diameter until 20
- Z axis controled drilling : Precision <25µm